Daniel Dash is a Senior Associate at My Property Protect.
Prior to joining My Property Protect Daniel worked as an Associate for a legal practice in the Brisbane CBD, where he acquired extensive experience advising business owners and directors in a range of commercial law matters including business sales, share sales, contracts, corporations law, business restructures, trusts, litigation, succession and taxation matters.
Daniel also has a special interest in Estate Administration and Asset protection.
Daniel holds a dual Bachelor of Science/Laws and holds his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Daniel is passionate about providing concise advice and finding practical solutions to legal issues faced by business owners and company directors.
- Application for appointment of statutory trustees for sale of land under Section 38 of the Property Law Act 1974 (Qld) in case of co-owner dispute.
- Prosecution of warrant pursuant to Section 146 of the Property Law Act 1974 (Qld) for possession of property unlawfully occupied by a related party.
- Appointment of liquidators and receivers on ‘just and equitable grounds’ pursuant to Section 461(1)(k) of Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) where the management of a business was deadlocked between co-directors.
- Application for oppression remedy under Section 233 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and alternatively winding up of a Company where minority shareholder excluded from company involvement and evidence of malfeasance by the sole director.
- Scrip for scrip rollover transaction where private company taken over by larger company in exchange for issue of shares in the new owner, applying Section 124-M of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth).
- Establishing investment trusts and managing legal requirements of private investments.
- Establishing and amending discretionary trust deeds, advising on state and federal tax liabilities which apply.
- Executing the dismissal of decade long legal proceedings, concerning a mining joint venture, pursuant to Rule 280 of the Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2011 (Qld) where plaintiff failed to prosecute its case in a reasonable time.
- Due diligence investigations and acquisition of cattle property in central Queensland.
- Drafting share sale contract for sale of Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and advice in connection with ASQA compliance.
BSc LLB GDLP
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Our firm represents a variety of business, financial, institutional, and individual clients in a wide range of matters.